Terms and conditions of All Global Online
The term "All Global" or "us" or "we" or "our" refers to All Global, the owner of this Website whose registered office is The Tea Building, 3rd Floor (3.03), 56 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JJ, UK. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of this Website or to any member who has registered or enrolled as a member with All Global.
The following are the applicable Terms and Conditions:
I. All Global's services
- All Global offers individuals the ability to access this Website free of charge.
- All Global offers registered individuals ("Member") the opportunity to participate in different medical related projects Market Research surveys ("Surveys"), Clinical Research and Non-Interventional Research. Clients commission us to collect research data on their behalf (both hereinafter referred to as "Commissioner").
II. Member's obligations
- By registering as a Member, each Member agrees not to provide false or misleading personal information, and, in particular, agrees not to register under a false identity. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, All Global shall have the right to terminate your membership and may refuse any and all current or future access to, or use of this Website, including the immediate forfeiture of any accumulated rewards or prizes, if any. Each member is responsible for using the online information management system to immediately report all changes to the information the member preciously provided.
- In order to access the Member portion of this Website, you will be required to set up a user name and password. You are responsible for the confidentiality and security of your user name and password. You agree to inform All Global immediately in case of any unauthorized use of your user name or password.
- By registering as a Member of this Website you are agreeing that All Global may verify your registration information with a professional or similar credentialing agency or investigative service. All Global will use the results of such verification only for the purposes of accuracy and completeness of the information that you provide. We will not disclose those results to any third party unless compelled by law or if we have a reason to believe that a Member has engaged in fraud in connection with his or her registration in the panel. If we discover that a Member has engaged in fraud while participating in Surveys, we reserve the right to disclose the fraud to the appropriate legal authorities.
- To ensure that registration information is kept up to date, you may be invited by email to periodically (for example, annually) update your registration information. All Global may ask you for additional information, which you may agree or decline to provide. Refusal to provide the additional information may constitute grounds to disqualify you from participation in pending or future studies.
- By registering as a Member, each Member confirms that they will not be violating any employment regulations by participating in Surveys.
- You agree to the following:
- Not to have more than one (1) user account on this Website, even if you have more than one (1) e-mail address.
- Not to encourage or allow other unregistered individuals to participate in a Survey or Surveys using your access. Doing so will be considered falsification and All Global shall have the right to terminate your membership and may refuse any and all current or future access to, or use of this Website, including the immediate forfeiture of any accumulated rewards or prizes, if any.
- Not to use machines, algorithms or other automatic functions to generate contents or accesses to web pages.
- Not to generate accesses to web pages in which a person or a group of people are requested to read material (chain letters, e-mails, etc.) that has the primary purpose of generating profit.
- Not to use and access this Website for commercial purposes.
- Not to take any action to manipulate the results of any panel, poll, or survey on or in connection with this Website.
- Not to take any action to interfere with this Website or any other Members use of, and/or access to, this Website.
- Not to frame portions of this Website in another website; not to alter the appearance of this Website; and not to establish links from any other website to any webpage on this Website, without the prior express written consent of All Global.
III. Accountability for contents
- All Global expressly disclaims any and all responsibility, liability and accountability for any content or other material posted on this Website by any Member(s). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely liable, responsible, and accountable for any content or other material or information posted, published, entered, submitted, uploaded and/ or made available by you.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are strictly prohibited from posting or transmitting any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, or inflammatory content, material or information or any other content, material or information that could violate applicable laws.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible, liable, and accountable for the correctness of any content material and/or information posted, published, entered, submitted, uploaded, and/or made available by you. The publication of entries written by members does not constitute an endorsement by All Global of any opinion or advice responsibility, liability and/or accountability for any opinions or advice published, entered, submitted, uploaded, and/or made available by you.
- You hereby waive, release and discharge All Global from any and all claims damages, demands, liabilities, losses and/or costs and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney's fee and court costs, arising out of, resulting from, related to, and/or in connection with any content, material and/or information posted, published, entered, submitted, uploaded, and/or made publicly available by you. In the event of such claims, you agree to liabilities, losses, awards, judgments and/or cost and/or expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney's fee and/or court costs incurred by All Global in defending against such claims.
- From time to time this Website may also include or contain (i) links to other websites maintained and/or operated by third parties, and/or (ii) information about products or services offered by third parties. All Global hereby disclaims any and all liability, responsibility and/or accountability for any content of, or products or service listed on, the linked website(s) to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
- All Global Online reserves the absolute right to modify or delete any content material and/or information posted, published, entered, submitted, uploaded, and/or made publicly available by any Member, on this Website.
IV. Participation in Surveys
- Members who have signed up to participate in Surveys may be sent surveys invitations by e-mail. The frequency of the invitations depends on, among others, the amount of information entered, submitted or provided by the Members at the time of registration.
- Your participation in a Survey(s) is entirely voluntary.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have no legal right to be invited by All Global to participate in Surveys. You further acknowledge and agree that All Global's failure to issue an invite to you to participate in a Survey or Surveys shall not give rise to any cause of action against All Global.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will fill out and complete all Surveys accurately and that you will not give any false or inappropriate answers. In the event that you fail to comply with the foregoing, All Global may elect, in its sole discretion, to terminate your membership without notice.
- Pursuant to local regulations, Members have a duty to report all Adverse Events to the local authorities in their country. All Adverse Events mentioned by a Member ("Reporter") in a Survey will be reported by All Global to the Commissioner for that Survey. In these cases, All Global may contact the Reporter via email in order to obtain consent for the release of the Reporter's personally identifiable information to the Commissioner for that Survey for the purpose of follow-up communication pertaining to the Adverse Event(s) mentioned. Reporters retain the right to deny such consent; however, All Global will still be required to report the Adverse Event(s) to the Commissioner for that Survey without the identity of the Reporter included.
- Cancellation of participation is possible at all times. Furthermore, cancellation takes places automatically when your membership is terminated.
- You may opt-out from further communication or participation at any time by following the unsubscribe procedures described in any communication and/or on this Website by contacting us at:
All other countries: email@example.com
- Failure to follow the procedures we have provided could delay the removal of your Personal Information. We will promptly process your request; however, there may be a gap between the time when we receive your request and the time when we are able to remove your Personal Information from all scheduled communications and lists. Therefore, you may receive emails after requesting to be removed from our lists before the request is fully processed; however, we will make every effort to act promptly.
V. Compensation or Reimbursement for participation in surveys
- In connection with offers to take or participate in surveys or other marketing research activities made by All Global, All Global may offer incentives or honoraria ("Compensation") as a token of to such participants. In connection with offers to take or participate in clinical research and non-interventional research activities made by All Global, All Global may offer “Reimbursement” for the time and effort you spend on such participants. All Compensation or Reimbursement is offered at the sole discretion of All Global and All Global hereby reserves the right to terminate its incentive program; to terminate, modify or change any terms and conditions connected with its incentive program; and/or to modify, change or remove any Compensation or Reimbursement currently available or offered, with or without notice to you. In addition to the terms and conditions set forth in this Section, the offer of Compensation or Reimbursement is subject to any additional terms and conditions contained in the applicable surveys invitation.
- All Compensation or Reimbursement offered to you is offered subject to your strict compliance with the Terms and Conditions, including without limitations the requirement that you fully and truthfully complete any survey or surveys. The type and amount of Compensation or Reimbursement will be specified in the survey invitation e-mail. The Compensation or Reimbursement redemption options, which may be modified at any time by All Global at its sole discretion, will be presented to you in the Compensation or Reimbursement section of this Website. Should you select a compensation or reimbursement option that requires delivery by mail, the Compensation or Reimbursement shall be mailed to your preferred postal address within approximately six (6) weeks following your successful completion of a survey, in strict compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Surveys may contain filter questions to determine whether a participant belongs to the target group for a given project. The Survey will automatically end if, after these filter questions are answered, it is determined that the participant does not belong to the requested or specified target group. Similarly, the Survey may end if a quota is reached for particular target group. In each of these scenarios, a participant will only be entitled to Compensation or Reimbursement if the applicable survey invitation specifically states that Compensation or Reimbursement will be provided to participants who only complete the filter questions.
- 100% of a survey must be completed for the Member to be entitled to Compensation or Reimbursement.
- You may be required under the applicable laws of your country of residency, nationality and/or citizenship to pay taxes on the Compensation or Reimbursement that you receive in connection with completing Surveys. You acknowledge and agree that (i) All Global will not withhold any monies or taxes based on Compensation or Reimbursement payable to you (except where required by law to do so), and (ii) you are solely and exclusively liable and responsible for the payments of all applicable taxes and compliance with all applicable tax laws.
- You acknowledge and agree that as a Member you may be exposed to confidential and proprietary information of All Global and/or any Commissioners. All information relating to or resulting from your participation in any particular Survey or Surveys, including but not limited to the answers or information you provide pursuant to those Surveys, the number of studies in which you have participated, even the existence and subject of the Surveys, is considered confidential proprietary information belonging to All Global and its Commissioners. You agree that you will hold in strict confidence and not disclose to any other parties any confidential and/or proprietary information discovered or learned in connection with any survey, project, questionnaire or other market research, clinical research and non-interventional research activity related to this Website, All Global and/or any Commissioner.
- You acknowledge and agree that any confidential and/or proprietary information revealed to you, or learned by you, in connection with any survey, project, questionnaire and/or any other research activities shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the owner of such information and you are not granted and you shall not receive any right, title, and/or interest in and/or to any of the confidential and/or proprietary information and no such right, title, or interest shall be inferred or implied.
- Anything you are exposed to during your activities on the Website, including but not limited to the "look and feel" of the Website, should be regarded as proprietary whether or not so designated. "Look and feel" refers to design, logos, banners, navigation bars and tools, graphics, typeface, page layout, object placement and other features ordinarily considered to be part of the "look and feel" of an Internet site.
VII. Privacy, e-mail advertisements
VIII. Intellectual Property
- All pages and content of All Global, the Commissioners, and their respective licensors, business partners and/or agents, contained on or within this Website and related surveys, including without limitation text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, surveys, logos and/or any other material are the intellectual property of, or are authorized for use by All Global, the Commissioners and/or their respective licensors, business partners and affiliates, including all trademarks, services marks, copyrights, patents and trade secrets contained therein.
- You may not modify, copy, reproduce, create derivative works, republish, display, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way the content, materials and information made available on this Website, without the prior express written consent of All Global.
- You agree not to download, reconfigure or use All Global's technology or software in anyway other than to participate in its Surveys. You also agree not to download, print copies or reproduce any screen or information displayed to you in the course of your participation, unless specifically asked to do so as part of your participation in a particular study.
- All Global shall pursue any and all remedies available at law and/or in equity to remedy, restrict, prohibit and punish any violation(s) of the foregoing.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless All Global, its directors, officers, employees and/or agents from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses and cost and/or expenses, including without limitation reasonable legal fees and court costs, arising out of, resulting from, related to, or in connection with, whether directly or indirectly, any breach or other violation by you of the Terms and Conditions and/or applicable law.
X. Limitations of Liability
- In no event shall All Global be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive loss or damage, or for loss of income, loss of profit, and/or loss of goodwill suffered by any Member or Members of this Website, or others under or in connection with use of this Website or as a result of All Global's performance or non-performance under these terms and conditions, regardless of whether or not the possibility of any such damages was disclosed to All Global or could have been reasonably foreseen by All Global.
- All Global is neither responsible nor liable for, and each Member hereby waives any claim, action, or remedy for, any damages, whether direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential or losses that result from participation in any Survey offered to Members or reliance on or use of information, products, services or merchandise listed on or provided through this website; except where liability is mandated by applicable law.
This Website, including all content or services made available on or accessed through this Website, is provided "as is." To the fullest extent permissible by law, All Global makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the content on this Website. Further, All Global hereby disclaims any expressed or implied warranties, including, without limitations, non-infringements, title merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All Global does not warrant that the functions contained in this Website or any material or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available is free or viruses or other harmful components.
Without limiting any other remedies available to All Global, All Global may, without prior notice, suspend, cancel, or terminate a Member's access and/or account in the event the Member breaches or otherwise violates these terms and conditions. Members may cancel their membership on their respective account page with immediate effect.
XIV. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
All information posted on this Website is subject to change without notice. In addition these Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice. All Global will make such changes by posting them at or on this Website. You should check this Website for such changes frequently. Your continued access of this Website after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
XV. Legal jurisdiction and address for service
Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of this Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Any notices required hereunder shall be given by email and shall be sent to helpdesk.US@allglobalcircle.com in the case of All Global and to you at the email address provided by you to All Global during the registration process, or such other address as either party shall specify. Notice shall be deemed given twenty-four (24) hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, All Global may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided by you to All Global during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three (3) days after the date of mailing.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope of extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our rights to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This document sets forth the entire understanding and agreement All Global and you with respect to the subject matter contained herein.
XVIII. Severability clause
In the event that one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions are deemed wholly or partially invalid it shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Any provision that is invalid shall be replaced with a provision that is as similar as possible to and best meets the intended purpose of the invalid provision
If you have questions regarding these Terms and Conditions please contact us by e-mail at helpdesk.US@allglobalcircle.com or by postal mail to All Global, 11 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10010, US